Sunday, 20 March 2011

Introducing my new blog!

Hi there to all young teens. I have created this blog for all young teens who are seeking advice about their problems. I am also here to just listen to all your problems.

During my High School life, I've experienced many things, such as quarrels with friends and stress from the number of tests and assignments I get and I realize that many people must be going through the same thing, so I decided that I would like to help them by giving them advice from my own personal experience or just listen to their problems.

You are free to email me your problems and I can guarantee a reply in less than a week. What you send me will be posted on this blog, unless of course you specifically would not want to share your problems with anyone else, then I will simply reply back to your emails.

So teens, start sending me your problems to my email: FantasticF@hotmail.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment